Thursday, July 21, 2005

Just a quick update tonight....I was so busy going on
about my mince the other night that I forgot to
mention Sheila Kerr's performance. How annoying is
this - I think I last ran with Sheila about 6 weeks
ago and on Sheila's own confession she has been lucky
if she has been running once a week. Sheila decided
to give the East Lothian Summer Series run a go on
Tuesday night, setting off at the same time as me.
And even with her lack of training kept up with me no
problems, chatting on the way round! Someone should
tell Sheila the idea of the race is to run as fast as
you can and that you're not meant to be able to carry
out casual conversation!!!!

Went to interval training tonight for the first night
in ages, and I think Ian Rowland wanted to punish
Sheila Morrison and I for our lack of attendance
recently. We were made to do a full session....6x600m
in 5 minutes. Alright if you are a speedy Gonzales
but for Sheila and I this meant pretty short recovery
periods. Hope that this will improve the running
times for the future or will need to think of a
punishment for Ian!




___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?